Sunday 4 January 2009


Yes, there's a huuuuuge mess in my room and I'm probably the only one who can see a structure in that pile of chaos.
As I was just browsing through the internet looking for ideas for presents, I stumbled upon a blog by a German girl, who incidentally lives not just in the same village, but also in the same compound and has the same host mother. Now that's just pure luck (finding the blog on the internet - not the fact that there's somebody in the same compound, because there are a couple of other volunteer there), so as I read it I found out quite a lot about my accommodation. Since this shot down a lot of uncertainties of mine, I feel a huge relief. I couldn't be in a better mood right now. This also means I couldn't care less about the mess in my room...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

woawwww nach ghana!?!?¿!¿?!?¿!?¿ ich habs grad herausgefunden konnte es kaum fassen!!! Wie lange bleibst du dort?¿ Wie wirst du ohne dein playstation 2 golf tournament leben ¿??¿?¿ lol
voll cool das du ein blog haelts also du hast zumindest in madrid ein stamm leser ;) werd versuchen ein auge auf den blog zu halten.
Mucha suerte and have fun
un saludo
León